[openstack-dev] [swift][horizon] Simulating hierarchical directory structure

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Mon Jan 21 19:51:57 UTC 2013

When the Swift interface for Horizon was built, we did what Swift's docs recommended (using a 0-byte pseudo-folder marker object).  There are significant API incompatibilities between the two methods of structuring pseudo-folders, so we had to support only one. If Swift would like to clarify once-and-for-all/amend its docs to indicate the correct way of doing things then Horizon can get back in line.

    - Gabriel