[openstack-dev] blueprint AMQP RPC single per process response queue performance improvement

Eric Windisch eric at cloudscaling.com
Mon Jan 21 19:32:38 UTC 2013

Quickly replying on list since I'm having trouble using gerrit on my
phone...

-1; The tests need to come out of common since these tests are used by the
zeromq tests, which will break. Otherwise, it looks fairly reasonable at a
glance, although I would like to evaluate it a bit further. As others
indicated, there might be ways to improve backwards compat.

As an aside, we're already using some similar patterns in the zeromq
driver. There might be further room for reuse here, but as I said, I'll
review the patch in more depth when I'm back at a keyboard.