[openstack-dev] issues running stack.sh

john alexander sanabria ordonez john.sanabria at correounivalle.edu.co
Thu Jan 17 21:11:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post these questions but I
have a couple of questions concerning with the stack.sh script.

   1. When I run for the very first time the stack.sh script it stops when
   **g-api** service is trying to start. The service did not start then the
   script stops. I restart the virtual  machine and run the script again (from
   where it did stop last time) and this time the script keeps going and
   finalizes gracefully.
   1. Why this anomalous behaviour occurs? Why during the initial
      installation, the g-api service causes an interruption of the whole
      execution?
   2. I have two network interfaces attached to that virtual machine: eth0
   is a host-only adapter and eth1 is NAT. Some OpenStack services are
   attached to the NAT interface (eth1) instead of the eth0. How could modify
   the execution of stack.sh in order to force the bounding of those services
   with the eth0 interface.

Thanks a lot,

PS: If this is not the place to post this, please let me know what is the
right one?