[openstack-dev] upgrading WebOb across all projects

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Wed Jan 16 21:42:19 UTC 2013

On 01/16/2013 12:52 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> The last project accepted a patch to use WebOb>=1.2 today, so we are all
> now up to date.
>
> A big thanks to everyone who helped push these changes through,
> including Monty, Dan Prince, Chuck Short, Sasche Peilicke, Eoghan Glynn,
> Brian Waldon,  Zhongyue Luo, Sean Deague, Michael Still, Joe Heck, Dolph
> Matthews, John Griffith, Huang Zhiteng, Dan Wendlandt, and Gary Kotton.
> As you can see, this migration took a lot of collaboration, so if I've
> left your name out please forgive me.

Thanks everybody! Getting changes like that across projects is ... fun
... to say the least.

Also - my narcissism is not allowing me to not point out that I'm the
only person in that list who has become a full-on single-name person. I
see this as another step towards world domination. Maybe next I'll get
to star in Evita...