[openstack-dev] [keystone] A default domain

Brant Knudson blk at acm.org
Wed Jan 16 19:57:52 UTC 2013

Dolph -

The bp mentions migration, but it doesn't mention new installs. Does a new
install automatically get the default domain?

The bp says that you can also not have a default domain, but the default_
domain_id configuration option has a default. What do I set the
configuration option to if I don't have a default domain?

The bp says that an attempt to delete the default domain will result in 403
Forbidden. In the case where there is no default domain you should get a
404 Not Found rather than 403.

- Brant