[openstack-dev] [openstackclient] OpenStackClient coordination

David Kranz david.kranz at qrclab.com
Wed Jan 16 16:04:34 UTC 2013

I like the goals of this project and am wondering what the story is on
Python API stability. If I have
an application that uses openstack python client libraries to access
some version of an openstack
REST API, and a new version of the client library comes out, is it
expected that the application
will continue to work? If so, is there any kind of testing strategy in
place or envisioned that would
prevent compatibility from being accidentally broken?

  -David