[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Windows ^M (Carriage Return) policy

Zhongyue Luo zhongyue.nah at intel.com
Wed Jan 16 03:50:57 UTC 2013

Hi team,

I've found out that the current hyperv patch has ^M in the files that was
merged.

I have experienced this debate on allowing carriage returns or not in the
source code in the companies I've worked in and didn't quite get to a
conclusion.

So I was wondering how OpenStack is willing to handle this issue.

Is is allowed as long as it's Windows related code?
Then what if I edit a file on Windows which is not related to Hyperv?

Thanks

--
*Intel SSG/SSD/SOTC/PRC/CITT*
880 Zixing Road, Zizhu Science Park, Minhang District, Shanghai, 200241,