[openstack-dev] Reminder: Project & release status meeting - 21:00 UTC

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Tue Jan 15 18:57:59 UTC 2013

I've got something going on all day today. I was hoping that I would be able to duck out for the project meeting, but that's looking unlikely. Here's my update:

1.7.6 release is looking good and on track. I've updated Launchpad with implemented blueprints.

I don't have an answer yet to your question about the combined release, but it's what we'll talk about at next week's swift meeting.

--John