[openstack-dev] tarballs generation from tags

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Mon Jan 14 17:28:27 UTC 2013

Alan Pevec <apevec at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> probably the same issue exists for other projects too, I've noticed it
> with python-keystoneclient:
> there's new tag https://github.com/openstack/python-keystoneclient/tree/0.2.2
> but I don't see the corresponding tarball at
> http://tarballs.openstack.org/python-keystoneclient/?C=M;O=D
> Who owns it or where to file the ticket?

Hi,

You can file bugs like that on the openstack-ci project in Launchpad:

  https://launchpad.net/openstack-ci

But on something critical like that, it's probably best to drop by
#openstack-infra on Freenode and get our attention.

Thanks for bringing this up; as soon as this change merges:

  https://review.openstack.org/19638

I'll make sure that missing tarballs are uploaded, and the pypi release
is made.

-Jim