[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] some unassigned blueprints -> looking for volunteers

Nicolas Barcet nicolas at barcet.com
Thu Jan 10 13:44:33 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

As we are about to start implementing the blueprints for the g3
milestone, there are few blueprints which still don't have anyone
assigned to them.  If you are looking for something useful to code,
here is the list of things that you could be working on:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/test-db-backends
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/api-aggregate-average
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/meter-post-api
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/non-libvirt-hw (we
have someone wortking on xen API, but we could use some esx or hyperv
implementation)
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/measurements-rest-resource
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/merge-api-start-scripts
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/rpc-zeromq

If you feel like working on any of those, feel free to send me an
email or ping me on irc so that I can assign you to it,

Nicolas Barcet <nicolas at barcet.com>
a.k.a. nijaba, nick