[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Why the Ming fork?

Sascha Peilicke saschpe at suse.de
Wed Jan 9 12:21:16 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

it could well be that I missed a previous discussion, but I'd like to
get some info about why ceilometer currently depends on a outdated fork
of Ming?

From what I get from the commit log, dhellmann's commits don't look that
intrusive, so they should be upstreamed and, if necessary, ceilometer
changed to work with the latest upstream release.
--
With kind regards,
Sascha Peilicke