[openstack-dev] [quantum][LBaaS] need to do corresponding changes in LBaaS API doc

Oleg Bondarev obondarev at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 9 10:03:06 UTC 2013

Hi Youcef,

I’m not sure if it would be possible to call LBaaS API without keystyone AuthN. If it is than I think tenant_id is required – at least it should be verified that tenant_id is the same as tenant_id which the pool belongs to (or it is admin tenant id).

Otherwise I agree that for the case of associating a health monitor with a pool tenant_id is redundant.

Thanks,

Oleg