[openstack-dev] where does one file bugs against ubuntu's cloud archive?

Adam Gandelman adamg at canonical.com
Tue Jan 8 23:13:23 UTC 2013

On 01/08/2013 02:06 PM, Matt Joyce wrote:
> Having trouble getting in touch with the ubuntu cloud archive guys.
>
> Just wanted to confirm this is the right place to file bugs against
> their packages.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloud-archive
>
> Filed some bugs there and it's been about a month since, without any
> real attention at all.  Beginning to think I filed in the wrong spot.
>
> -Matt

Matt-

In addition to filing against the Cloud Archive, please also set it as
affecting the relevant package(s) in Ubuntu.  Most bugs will affect a
package in Ubuntu, tagging it as such will get the bug on the radar of
the general Ubuntu bug + release trackers (if needed), and let us know
which of the ~40 cloud archive packages it affects.

Adam