[openstack-dev] [swift] [keystone] Keystone v3 API domains in Swift

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:13:03 UTC 2013

I think it would be practical to expose the authenticated user's DOMAIN_ID
and DOMAIN_NAME into the request environment for the underlying service /
middleware to consume, as we do today with TENANT_ID / TENANT_NAME (soon to
be deprecated in favor of PROJECT_ID / PROJECT_NAME).

-Dolph

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 7:22 AM, Alexandra Shulman-Peleg <SHULMANA at il.ibm.com