[openstack-dev] upgrading WebOb across all projects

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Mon Jan 7 16:03:21 UTC 2013

At Monty's suggestion, I have submitted new changes to Cinder, Nova, and
Oslo to allow WebOb to be >=1.0.8 as a temporary measure to avoid the
conflicts.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/19103/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/19104/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/19105/

There's a change proposed for Glance to move to ==1.2.3 (
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/18038/3) so we either need that to go in
or to make a similar "relaxing" change first and then move to 1.2.3.

Doug