[openstack-dev] [Quantum] [cloudpipe] what's the direction ofcloudpipe?

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Fri Jan 4 16:44:22 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:15 PM, HuYanrui <huyr at arraynetworks.com.cn> wrote:

> **
> Thanks for Dan's response.
> Does this mean next Grizzily release will support different SSLVPN product?
> How other SSLVPN product can integrate with OpenStack? No interface yet?

The plan is to use a design similar to what we are doing for
load-balancing, so multiple implementations can be slotted behind it.

We want to complete the load-balancing framework first, as a learning
experience, before we move on to inserting other services.

At this point, all I can say is that the VPN work will be proposed in the
grizzly-3 time period.  I cannot confirm that it will for sure make it into
the grizzly release.

Dan

Dan Wendlandt
Nicira, Inc: www.nicira.com