[openstack-dev] oslo-config and debian packaging

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 11:09:43 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-28 at 16:00 +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> It is annoying to put that in all and every package for Openstack, so it
> would be nicer to avoid it and have "oslo-config" as python module name,
> rather than oslo.config, but it is workable still.

You're suggesting:

  -package = 'oslo-config'
  +package = 'oslo.config'

in oslo-config's setup.py? I'm totally open to persuaded on that. Anyone
want to list the reasons why the latter makes more sense than the
former?

This is the kind of stuff I want to get sorted out before we push to
pypi.

Cheers,
Mark.