[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] Agenda for the summit

balaji patnala patnala003 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:53:00 UTC 2013

Hi Sam and Dan,

I think there are two different approaches we are seeing on Service
implementation like having 'Generic Service Agent', which will cater all
the network needs like the one given in below link:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/20985/

and the other which was recently shared by Dan as below:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/22794/3

We may have to follow modular approach, where these services can be
extended to other applications as well in next releases.

As Dan rightly stated that we have to make sure that Service Architecture
must support both VM+HW appliances.

Regards,
Balaji.P