[openstack-dev] Future of orchestration

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Feb 27 23:47:25 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-27 13:09:07 -0800 (-0800), Joshua Harlow wrote:
[...]
> I seem to have broke a previous etherpad (not really sure how,
> just would say 'loading' and never do anything) @ so hopefully
> that same kind of breaking doesn't happen at the summit. That'd
> be a sad moment when multiple people are editing and it stops
> working/loading.

I agree! That *would* be bad. If you can provide the name of the
aforementioned pad, I'm curious to see where it crossed the streams.
Or pop into #openstack-infra on freenode and let us know... either
way. I don't think any of us want Etherpad-fail getting in the way
of design sessions.
--
Jeremy Stanley