[openstack-dev] [keystone] re-ordering of schema migrations

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:09:00 UTC 2013

This was discussed in #openstack-dev, as I recall.

The goal in these migrations was to support folsom <--> grizzly, not
necessarily supporting intermediate milestones. I'm not aware of anyone
doing continuous deployments of keystone, if but if migrating commit to
commit is the community's expectation, I'm more happy to ensure that
happens moving forward -- I just wasn't aware that was a concern here.

Thanks for the feedback, and apologies for any inconvenience!

-Dolph