[openstack-dev] Ongoing post-migration wiki cleanup

Lu, Lianhao lianhao.lu at intel.com
Wed Feb 27 09:10:06 UTC 2013

Hi Jeremy,

I remembered in the oldwiki, the content of http://old-wiki.openstack.org/Ceilometer/XYZ would be automatically populated into the "Subpages" section of http://old-wiki.openstack.org/Ceilometer. Looks like this function is not available in the new wiki http://wiki.openstack.org/Ceilometer.

Is there a way to fix that?

Best Regards,
Lianhao