[openstack-dev] Ongoing post-migration wiki cleanup

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Feb 26 17:35:25 UTC 2013

I just noticed I only sent this to openstack at lists.launchpad.net
last week, so I'm re-sending to the dev list for those who don't
read both--apologies for the duplication if you've already seen it!

This is just a reminder that we appreciate everyone's assistance so
far, polishing the end result of the wiki migration. It's looking
great, but there's always room for further improvement of course!

To aid in any remaining cleanup, the old wiki is still available
at...

    http://old-wiki.openstack.org/

This should make it possible to compare the current pages with their
lost in the move. Also, if you do happen to spot something
significant missing in the new wiki (as opposed to simple formatting
issues since we're already aware of those), please follow up to the
list and let us know.

We've also started a helper page for migration tips, documenting how
to fix some of the basic formatting problems encountered...

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/WikiMigration

The old wiki will be taken offline on Friday, March 1st. Hopefully
that should be long enough to assist with any significant migration
errors. As always, feel free to reply to this message or find us in
#openstack-infra on the freenode IRC network if you have any related
questions.
--
Jeremy Stanley