[openstack-dev] Preparing the Ceilometer graduation at the TC meeting

Nicolas Barcet nicolas at barcet.com
Tue Feb 26 05:06:34 UTC 2013

Dear members of the technical committee,

As we are about to meet on Tuesday at 8PM UTC to decide whether
Ceilometer is mature enough to become an Integrated OpenStack project,
now could be a good time for you to have a look at the wiki page that
our project team has prepared for you:

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ceilometer/Graduation

On this wiki page, we have tried to summarize our position on the
following points:

    1 Why we think we're ready
    2 Is our architecture stable?
        2.1 In the last cycle (Grizzly)
        2.2 In next version (Havana)
    3 Scope & Complementarity
        3.1 More detailed scoping of future monitoring support
    4 Testimonials

Please have a look at the wiki prior to the meeting, as we think it
will help speed up the decision process and make a better informed
decision.

Thanks a lot,
Nick (on behalf of the Ceilometer project team)