[openstack-dev] OpenStack newcomers channel opening in Freenode

Loic Dachary loic at dachary.org
Tue Feb 26 00:35:17 UTC 2013

Hi Victoria,

Very good idea ! I've organized an OpenStack oriented Free Software training session in advance of the OpenStack summit, for people willing fly two days early (  http://dachary.org/?p=1846 ). Thanks to http://urbanairship.com/ for hosting us in Portland :-)

Would it make sense to organize a "101 design session" ( http://summit.openstack.org/ ) to help OpenStack developers who attend the summit for the first time ? A crash course, explaining how to get the most out of the design summit ?

Cheers