[openstack-dev] OpenStack newcomers channel opening in Freenode

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Feb 25 22:57:56 UTC 2013

Absolutely. I saw that Josh, featured it in the weekly newsletter last
Friday. The wiki page seems to be up to date already (thanks to the
editor that acted, good to have help there):

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC

I have also updated the Community page on openstack.org. I believe it
makes more sense to link directly to #openstack-101 from there to the
freenode webclient and the wiki for the full list of IRC channels.

let me know if you think it should be mentioned somewhere else, too.

/stef