[openstack-dev] Debian packaging for Grizzly-3: 19 unit tests failed for nova

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Feb 23 15:05:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

Attached to this message you will see the stack dumps of the 19 failures
which I currently have with the G3 release.

The build was done on my Wheezy laptop, which means that it's not as
squared as a chroot build with cowbuilder. Though having
build-dependencies satisfied must be enough to have a successful build.

Any help/hint to solve these issues would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)