[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Metering meeting agenda for Thursday at 15:00 UTC (Feb 21, 2012)

Nicolas Barcet nicolas at barcet.com
Thu Feb 21 16:50:00 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Nicolas Barcet <nicolas at barcet.com> wrote:

> The metering project team holds a meeting in #openstack-meeting, on
> even week on Thursdays at 1500 UTC.
>
> Everyone is welcome.
>
> Proposed agenda, add to the wiki for additional topics:
> http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda
>
>  * Review last week's actions
>    - dhellmann to update documentation based on
> http://wiki.openstack.org/Ceilometer/Units
>
>  * Graduatiion status
>
>  * Preparing for rc1
>
>  * Open discussion
>
> If you are not able to attend or have additional topic(s) you would
> like to add, please update the agenda on the wiki.

The meeting took place, here is a summary:

==============================
#openstack-meeting: Ceilometer
==============================

Meeting started by nijaba at 15:00:31 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ceilometer/2013/ceilometer.2013-02-21-15.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------

* LINK: http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda  (nijaba,
  15:00:31)
* actions from previous meeting  (nijaba, 15:01:27)

* dhellman to update documentation based on
  http://wiki.openstack.org/Ceilometer/Units  (nijaba, 15:01:37)
  * done  (nijaba, 15:01:44)

* graduatiion status  (nijaba, 15:02:19)
  * LINK:
    http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2013/tc.2013-02-19-20.02.log.html
    (eglynn, 15:02:31)
  * LINK: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ceilometer/Graduation
    (nijaba, 15:06:26)
  * ACTION: dhellmann add new architecture diagram to wiki  (dhellmann,
    15:10:33)
  * ACTION: eglynn add bumper-sticker statements to wiki  (eglynn,
    15:11:00)
  * ACTION: nijaba to send a graduation email to the tc ml a few hours
    before the meeting, inviting to read the wiki  (nijaba, 15:14:22)
  * ACTION: jd__ to do 50 push-ups before the tc meeting  (nijaba,
    15:14:59)

* preparing for rc1  (nijaba, 15:22:21)
  * LINK:
    http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-February/005911.html
    (nijaba, 15:22:44)
  * AGREED: ffe granted for hbase backend to be delivered in rc1
    (nijaba, 15:25:14)
  * LINK:
    http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-February/005912.html
    (nijaba, 15:25:59)
  * AGREED: ffe granted for publisher counters fequency to be delivered
    in rc1  (nijaba, 15:27:33)
  * LINK: https://launchpad.net/ceilometer/+milestone/grizzly-3
    (nijaba, 15:29:03)
  * LINK: https://launchpad.net/ceilometer/+milestone/grizzly-rc1
    (nijaba, 15:30:18)
  * bug squash day scheduled for March 5th  (dhellmann, 15:32:05)
  * core dev should STOP accepting any new feature for which an
    exception has not been granted. we should be in bug fix only mode
    now  (nijaba, 15:33:46)
  * LINK: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Release_Cycle  (ttx, 15:36:12)
  * LINK: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ceilometer#Project_Agenda
    (nijaba, 15:38:03)

* Open Discussion  (nijaba, 15:45:27)

Meeting ended at 15:57:42 UTC.

Action items, by person
-----------------------

* dhellmann
  * dhellmann add new architecture diagram to wiki
* eglynn
  * eglynn add bumper-sticker statements to wiki
* jd__
  * jd__ to do 50 push-ups before the tc meeting
* nijaba
  * nijaba to send a graduation email to the tc ml a few hours before
    the meeting, inviting to read the wiki

People present (lines said)
---------------------------

* nijaba (98)