[openstack-dev] [Openstack]Run ./run_tests.sh test_libvirt error

harryxiyou harryxiyou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:38:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,

After i installed Openstack by Devstack, i wanna run the tests
in the nova/tests/test_libvirt.py file. I ran the command
'./run_tests.sh test_libvirt' and i caught following error.

$ ./run_tests.sh test_libvirt
Running `tools/with_venv.sh python setup.py testr --slowest
--testr-args='--subunit  test_libvirt'`
usage: setup.py [global_opts] cmd1 [cmd1_opts] [cmd2 [cmd2_opts] ...]
   or: setup.py --help [cmd1 cmd2 ...]
   or: setup.py --help-commands
   or: setup.py cmd --help

error: invalid command 'testr'

Ran 0 tests in 0.268s

OK
cp: cannot stat `.testrepository/-1': No such file or directory

Could anyone give me some suggestions? Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Thanks
Harry Wei