[openstack-dev] Jenkins and patch approval

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 16:07:58 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 04:59:30PM +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Gary Kotton wrote:
> >> Which ones ? In limbo waiting for what ? Tests ? Merges ?
> >> I've kept an eye on the queue and it seems to be pretty active...
> >
> > Humble apologies. There were a number from the quantum client:
> >     https://review.openstack.org/#/c/21064/
> >
> > Rest have gone through - took about 5 hours...
>
> FWIW, most tests are failing right now due to some PyPI-related issue.
> Hopefully we can get that sorted out before it breaks our feature freeze
> day completely :)

It would be nice to take 3rd party servers out of the loop entirely
for our build/test processes. Is there any existing RFE to setup a
mirror of the pypi.python.org content that OpenStack uses, and point
gerrit at that instead, so we're isolated from all potential python
infrastructure problems & have everything under our direct control ?

Regards,
Daniel