[openstack-dev] [quantum] ImportError oslo.config when run_tests.sh -f

Paul Michali pcm at cisco.com
Tue Feb 19 16:00:49 UTC 2013

I updated my development branch today with the latest from master, and then ran unit tests with -f to rebuild my environment. I'm getting the following error:

Cleaning virtualenv...
No virtual environment found...create one? (Y/n) y
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "tools/install_venv.py", line 31, in <module>
    import install_venv_common as install_venv
  File "/opt/stack/quantum/tools/install_venv_common.py", line 35, in <module>
    from oslo.config import cfg
ImportError: No module named oslo.config
tools/with_venv.sh: line 21: tools/../.venv/bin/activate: No such file or directory
tools/with_venv.sh: line 21: tools/../.venv/bin/activate: No such file or directory

There is no oslo directory anywhere in the quantum tree. I double checked and did a second pull from master, but same issue.  Am I missing something?  I saw some e-mail about some tar ball for oslo-config. Do I need that? If so, shouldn't it be part of the pull for master though?

Thanks in advance,

PCM (Paul Michali)