[openstack-dev] AVersion version selection application

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Mon Feb 18 16:29:09 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-02-16 at 02:22 +0000, Mellquist, Peter wrote:
> Have you considered using regular expressions for URI matching?

No, I was attempting to match the logic nova currently uses, which is
derived from paste's URLMap class (which admittedly has more options
than I've accounted for, such as the ability to restrict destination
host).  I'm not against adding regular expression support in the future,
but I think we should encourage using simple prefixes where possible…
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>