[openstack-dev] Tempest Reviews

David Kranz david.kranz at qrclab.com
Thu Feb 14 21:33:56 UTC 2013

In the past month or two there has been a vast uptick in the number of
contributors to Tempest. This is really great and we hope it will
continue. As a result we want to put out a few guidelines that
we hope will keep the gerrit queue moving quickly:

1. Rather than have rotating review days, we hope that active
contributors will spend up to an hour each day on reviews. We will try
this for 2 weeks and see how it goes.
     We expect that if every one does this, it will actually take less
than an hour.
2. We hope that patches can be reviewed within 48 hours, ideally within 24.
3. The current Tempest core team has a lot of knowledge of nova and
glance, less so for quantum and new projects. Ideally, some developers
on projects would keep an eye on Tempest
     and help with reviews in their area of expertise. It is not
necessary to be a Core member to do this.

Thanks all.

  -David