[openstack-dev] [marconi] Agenda for tomorrow's extra meeting at 19:00 UTC

Kurt Griffiths kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com
Wed Feb 13 21:51:43 UTC 2013

The Marconi project team holds a meeting in #openstack-meeting-alt on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month, 1900 UTC.

We'll be holding an extra meeting tomorrow, Feb 14 to power through the latest API draft. Note that the API blueprint has not yet been updated to reflect last week's feedback. We'll continue working from the copy of the draft on Etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/queuing-api

Everyone is welcome. However, please take a few minutes to review the Wiki before attending:

* http://wiki.openstack.org/marconi
* http://wiki.openstack.org/marconi/specs/grizzly
* http://wiki.openstack.org/marconi/specs/api/v1

## Agenda (30-60 mins): ##

* The API spec has been overhauled based on feedback from a number of folks. Please review the latest draft on the wiki and come prepared to discuss any questions or concerns you have.
* Open discussion

## See also: ##

* https://launchpad.net/marconi
* http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/Marconi