[openstack-dev] [heat] moving thermal to stackforge?

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 15:20:15 UTC 2013

On 02/06/2013 05:01 PM, Monty Taylor wrote:
> Hey all!
>
> Anybody have any issues with taking heat-api/heat-horizon and moving to
> stackforge/thermal?

No issue.  In the past the Horizon folks have indicated they would just
merge thermal directly in Horizon if/when we exit incubation. Not sure
it makes sense to make a separate project out of it given we are close
to our incubation review.  I don't have objections in moving it there,
then later moving it directly into Horizon.

Regards
-steve