[openstack-dev] unit tests

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Feb 10 18:48:01 UTC 2013

100% agree, there is a mix-mash of unit tests and things called unit tests (more likely integration tests) in the code bases. In anvil I often actually have to remove certain tests from running since said test depends on some other component "strongly" (swift tests in nova if I remember correctly).

Sort of sad that it requires a whole complex system of setup this before that, just to run unit tests...

Sent from my really tiny device...