[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Hardcoding of requests in client

Flavio Percoco fpercoco at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 08:57:49 UTC 2013

On 02/07/2013 09:04 AM, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
> Am 06.02.2013 17:29, schrieb Dean Troyer:
>> Go for it, but you'll have to do all of the clients at the same time,
>> which is the reason for the pinning.  Lovely incompatible lib
>> dependency changes in one project have that nice domino effect...
>>
>> dt
>>
> Actually, I already filed several reviews for that:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/20479/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/20119/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/20127/
>
> Feel free to add some weight to the open ones. I wanted to get some
> feedback before adding reviews to the missing components
> (glance,ceilometer).

But those are for 1.0, we should rebase them and port to 1.1. Glance
doesn't use requests yet and there's a bp for that that I'm working on.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/python-glanceclient/+spec/python-request

Those reviews might be a good start, though!
FF

--
{ name: "Flavio Percoco",
   gpg: "87112EC1",