[openstack-dev] Simultaneous launch of multiple instances from horizon leads to multiple LANs assigned to new tenant

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:58:49 UTC 2013

Going from memory of the code I believe this is possible. Iirc the lock is
a select for update so assuming innodb it will prevent two workers from
assigning the same network to multiple tenants but won't prevent two
networks being assigned to the same tenant. This is probably an untested
consequence of clan plus multi host. A decent workaround would be to assign
a network to a tenant immediately after creation instead of lazily.