[openstack-dev] [heat] moving thermal to stackforge?

Angus Salkeld asalkeld at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 04:10:39 UTC 2013

On 06/02/13 18:01 -0600, Monty Taylor wrote:
>Hey all!
>
>Anybody have any issues with taking heat-api/heat-horizon and moving to
>stackforge/thermal?

Seems ok to me. We briefly chatted about this in the meeting this morning (au).
And wondered when we could get it into horizon (not been too presumptuous about
the "integrated" status).

Basically was it worth the hassle moving to stackforge then to horizon?

If others like the consistency of working with stackforge rather than github
then that's might be a good idea.

-Angus