[openstack-dev] [CI] Jenkins down time scheduled 2013-02-07 01:00 UTC

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Feb 6 18:12:10 UTC 2013

The OpenStack Core Infrastructure Team will be shutting down Jenkins
and Zuul services in about 7 hours from now, so that we can extend
the filesystem where continuous integration logging is archived. The
outage to testing and gating will last for a couple hours,

    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130207T01&ah=2

We will try to keep the impact to continuous integration systems as
brief as possible, but the VM resize operation takes some time to
complete. There will also be a much more brief outage for other
services hosted on the same system as the test logs:

  * ci.openstack.org

  * docs-draft.openstack.org

  * logs.openstack.org

  * static.openstack.org

  * status.openstack.org

  * tarballs.openstack.org

The outage to the above sites should be no more than a few minutes
in duration if everything goes as intended (just long enough to
finalize the migration step in the VM resize process). As usual, we
will be on IRC in #openstack-dev and #openstack-infra where we will
announce status updates and be available if you have any questions
or issues during or after the maintenance.
--
Jeremy Stanley on behalf of the OpenStack CI Team