[openstack-dev] RFC: Recording/providing ISO image headers in glance

Brian Lamar brian.lamar at rackspace.com
Wed Feb 6 16:03:33 UTC 2013

I think the originally proposed design is the most straight forward. I'd, in fact, love to see standard properties documented for ISO and other formats. I'm pretty sure a lot of information is stored in other formats that would be very useful to users.

I'd also like these properties to be read-only, but that's probably down the line/in the future.

Brian