[openstack-dev] [quantum] RPC communication agent to quantum server

Eric Windisch eric at cloudscaling.com
Tue Feb 5 19:10:43 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 13:38 PM, Ravi Chunduru wrote:

> In my opinion, the security option in RPC must be mandatory across all components in opentstack instead of leaving it to the users to configure.

Even if we succeed in merging the trusted messaging work into Grizzly, it won't be until Havana that we can make it operate "out of the box" as a viable default.

> Eric
> Can I get the link to the BP.

Unfortunately, the blueprint is sparse on details and lacks many of the decisions made so far. I need to update it.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/trusted-messaging

Regards,
Eric Windisch