[openstack-dev] blueprints and comments -- keeping it all together

Bhandaru, Malini K malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
Tue Feb 5 00:51:29 UTC 2013

Hello All!

Would it not be nice if we kept our blueprints and user comments together, linking the comments to the blueprint,
No different from how we keep code reviews attached to the patch set. Folks joining the party late could catch everything in one
place.  It would also serve as a history as a blueprint evolves, taking into consideration the discussion threads/comments/concerns.

How many of you may be interested in this? Could we leverage any launchpad code review tools to support this?

Regards
Malini