[openstack-dev] Recommended node.js libs?

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Sun Feb 3 22:20:15 UTC 2013

There was already a page dedicated to SDKs [1]. And now it looks like
there's some overlap between the SDKs page and the OpenStackClients [2]
page. When I first look at OpenStackClients, my initial impression is that
it is for the official Python clients.

A couple of options:

1. Merge the two.
2. Keep one page for the official Python clients and keep one page for the
other SDKs.

My preference would be for option 2. I think it's worthwhile to make a
distinction between the two. The distinction being that the official
Python clients are necessarily actively developed along with the rest of
OpenStack and kept in lock-step along with developments of the services.
Other clients have no such guarantee and I think they require more
definition and criteria. Naturally one page would link to the other.

Thoughts?

If there are no strong objections, I'll move the Actively Supported
Clients and Community Clients to the SDKs page.

Cheers,
Everett

[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/SDKs
[2] http://wiki.openstack.org/OpenStackClients