[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][Tempest]Tracking of blueprints and changes

Nadya Privalova nprivalova at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 31 07:18:44 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Thank you for your suggestions about tracking bps. I'll create a
spreadsheet.

David,

1. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/55276/ is ready for review
2. We decided to move base.py to a separate change request:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/64304/ to make it merged ASAP. But now I
see that reviewers want to see an example of usage. We didn't wanted to add
any examples there. There are several changes that are abandoned now but
will be restored soon with dependency on 64304 (
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/43481/,
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/46745/). What do you think is it OK to
keep 64304 as a separate one?
3. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/39237/ is In Progress because it should
be depended on 2.
4. Not sure why https://review.openstack.org/#/c/64299/ is a separate one.
It is a part of 1 now. I think it should be abandoned.

And about "ceilometer", "metering", "telemetry". Originally 'metering' was
used, but official was changed to 'telemetry'. I'm not the person who
resolved such questions but I guess that 'telemetry' is the final solution.
Anyway, I will discuss it with Julien.

Thanks,
Nadya