[openstack-dev] [Tempest][qa] Adding tags to commit messages

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Dec 31 04:14:05 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-30 22:46:24 -0500 (-0500), David Kranz wrote:
> Looks like 2.8 came out recently and fixes this. It is mentioned
> near the top of http://ostrovsky.org/gerrit-code-review-2-8-released/.

Awesome!

> Is there a planned time to upgrade?

It's a priority, but the upgrade process is still being tested and
kinks worked out for our data. The transition also depends on
additional patches/plugins at the moment, and the new version brings
changes in features which will are likely to be somewhat disruptive
(so we want to find ways to minimize that). I don't believe there's
a strict timeline or schedule for it at this point, but it is
definitely being worked on.
--
Jeremy Stanley