[openstack-dev] [trove][mistral] scheduled tasks

Georgy Okrokvertskhov gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com
Mon Dec 30 21:08:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

I would suggest to talk with Mistral team about scheduling. As I know right
now thay are writing a PoC code which will have scheduling functionality.
Mistral in contrary to Qonos does not require worker process. In Mistral
you can create a task with scheduler and API call back so that Mistral can
call some API endpoint with some specific parameters in predefined time. I
suspect that it covers your use case.

Security concerns can be addressed and it will be great if you submit
specific BP to Mistral with all security requirements and scheduling
features required by Trove.

Thanks
Georgy