[openstack-dev] [qa][FWaaS][Neutron]Firewall service disabled on gate

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Sun Dec 29 22:41:35 UTC 2013

I reckon the decision of keeping neutron's firewall API out of gate tests
was reasonable for the Havana release.
I might be argued the other 'experimental' service, VPN, is already enabled
on the gate, but that did not happen before proving the feature was
reliable enough to not cause gate breakage.

If we can confidently say the same for the firewall extension now, I would
agree on enabling it on gate tests as well.

Salvatore