[openstack-dev] Fwd: python-django-bootstrap-form_3.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Dec 28 06:39:42 UTC 2013

Well, the Github repository maybe has the BSD license file, though it
has only a single tag named v1.4, and I wish to package version 3.0. The
PyPi tarball does *not* have the license file.

This is really not ideal. I'll have to do some archeology work, and find
out which commit matches the latest release of bootstrap-form. I would
very much have preferred to have a responsive upstream and/or an
upstream that does things correctly... :(

Anyway, thanks Carl for the pointer. That's really helpful!

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)