[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Testr] Brand new checkout of Neutron... getting insane unit test run results

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Sat Dec 28 04:11:46 UTC 2013

I'm really sorry about the horrid UI - we're in the middle of fixing
the plumbing to report this and support things like tempest better -
from the bottom up. The subunit listing -> testr reporting of listing
errors is fixed on the subunit side, but not on the the testr side
yet.

If you look at the end of the error:

\rimport errors4neutron.tests.unit.linuxbridge.test_lb_neutron_agent\x85\xc5\x1a\\',
stderr=None
error: testr failed (3)

You can see this^

which translates as
import errors
neutron.tests.unit.linuxbridge.test_lb_neutron_agent

so

neutron/tests/unit/linuxbridge/test_lb_neutron_agent.py

is failing to import.

HTH,
Rob

--