[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Quota delegation tool (for nova) ?

Crystal liyingjun1988 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 07:48:11 UTC 2013

Hi, Ulrich

Currently nova has per-project-user quota support, which was implemented in Havana. We also got some similar thoughts about quota management, here is some related blueprints:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/per-user-quotas
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/multiple-level-user-quota-management
and there are also some discussions to store quota data in keystone you may be interested, https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg11558.html
we did not get much progress about multiple level user quota management for now, so i would be glad if you could move this on.

Regard,
Yingjun

在 2013年12月26日,下午3:00,Ulrich Schwickerath <ulrich.schwickerath at cern.ch> 写道: